- An attribute 'ignore' has been added for test to skip the execution of a test
- An attribute 'not' has been added to support negation of an assertion (useful to check that a structure doesn't contain anymore some hierarchies or levels or members).
- Now 'structure' let you check the if perspectives, and dimensions are existing. It's still impossible for the moment to check that measure-group are existing
- A more comprehensive error message is returned to NUnit when an assertion was failing on an hierarchy or level because the dimension (or hierarchy or perspective) wasn't found.
Breacking changes in Test Suite definition (between 0.9.2 and 0.9.4)
We've introduced some (breaking) schema changes between 0.9.2 and 0.9.4 for the test definition.
Here is the abstract:
- Element <query>
- the attribute "query-file" is renamed "file"
- Element <structure>
- the attribute "name" is obsolete and must be removed
- the attribute "target" is mandatory! The goal of this new attribute is to specify on what we'll want to test (dimensions, measures, hierarchies, ...). I've a lot of problems to provide a comprehensive syntax for this and will perhaps change again the syntax for test specifications on structure and members. If you've any idea, they are welcome.