The release 1.3.1 is a bug fixes release including some minor improvements. Please reports all the bugs to the issues tracker to ensure they are fixed ... even if they are minor issues. The complete list of bugs fixed by the new version:
- #10: Comparaison of resultSet, returns twice the actual value when values don't match and you're using an interval.
- #11: Assertion "EqualTo" doesn't work if the first row of the expected resulSet contained a cell defined as an interval.
- #--: Unexpected message 'Nothing found' in the investigation of the test failure when a ContainConstraint is failing even if the content wasn't empty.
Minor improvements (in Genbi):
- If there is no exclusion inside an xml element named members, the xml element exclude is not serialized anymore
- If an xml element named ordered is provided and the descending is set to false, the xml attribute descending is not serialized anymore
- If there is no rule-definition for an xml element named ordered then this xml element is not serialized anymore.
Version 184.108.40.206, compiled 4th of January 2014 @22:50CET
PS: version 1.4 is on the road!